Everything Equine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss anything equine related! From horse training questions to posting horses for sale!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Return to Everything Equine's home page  

UXBRIDGE, ON: Looking for someone to feed horses in exchange for riding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horsesnaturally

UXBRIDGE, ON: Looking for someone to feed horses in exchange for riding Empty
PostSubject: UXBRIDGE, ON: Looking for someone to feed horses in exchange for riding   UXBRIDGE, ON: Looking for someone to feed horses in exchange for riding EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I have two paddocks of horses in Uxbridge, On (outside board), that have a grain feeding once per day.
There are about 10 horses, one of which needs to be caught and brought outside of the paddock, and a couple that need to get tied to 'their spot'. The horses do not all get the same feed, so you have to be able to follow instructions to feed each horse the right meal.

The feeding usually takes 40min-to an hour... including getting all the tubs ready.

I am looking for someone to do the feeding a couple times a week (or just once a week)... I am very flexible with scheduling.

The horses can be fed during the day or evening, so timing is flexible.

Ideally looking for someone that would be interested in feeding in exchange for practice riding/lessons.

The farm is located in northeast Uxbridge right on Lakeridge Rd. You would need to have your own transportation.

Indoor riding facility available as well as large outdoor sand ring.

Please contact Lindsey at Lindsey@LFEquestrian.com for more information
Back to top Go down

UXBRIDGE, ON: Looking for someone to feed horses in exchange for riding
Page 1 of 1